This is the whole point of climate modeling and simulations.
What does MOD/SIM stand for?
MOD/SIM stands for Modeling and Simulation
This definition appears frequently
- Multiple Organ Dysfunction
- Museum of Discovery (various locations)
- Music On Demand
- Music Online Dating (personality quiz)
- My Other Dad (mother's significant other)
- Modern Conveniences
- Modified Tactical Auxiliary General Ocean Surveillance (US DoD)
- Modified Fleet Logistics Support Improvement Program
- Modification - Attack Criteria
- Modification - Exclude Criteria
- Maine Oil Dealers Association (Brunswick, ME)
- Master Overseas Deputation Agreement
- Mechanisms of Drug Action (Department of Pharmacology; Cambridge University; UK)
- Ministry Of Defense and Aviation (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Mission Operations and Data Analysis (usually seen as MO&DA)
- Model-Oriented Data Analysis
- Museum of Design Atlanta (Georgia)
- Museum of Design Art and Architecture (Culver City, CA)
- Michigan Occupational Deans Administrative Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed at the University of Pennsylvania's Center for Human Modeling and Simulation, Jack began as a simple computer model that could be scaled to represent a person of any size and weight.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 18, 2003 The Object Management Group(TM) (OMG(TM)), Open GIS Consortium (OGC), Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) and Web3D Consortium, today announce a final call for presentations for the first annual Workshop on Web Enabled Modeling and Simulation (WebSim).
Available immediately, the CSD Pack combines an extensive set of wavelet, image and signal processing functions with the modeling and simulation capabilities of Visual Solutions, Inc.
Arena Standard Edition -- the core Arena product -- is a general-purpose modeling and simulation software package, while Arena Professional Edition offers additional functionality for those who wish to build customized templates for specific applications.
s realtime 3D modeling and simulation tools MultiGen Creator(TM) and Vega(TM) received a 1999 Show Stopper Award from CADENCE magazine at this year's A/E/C Systems conference in Los Angeles.
ISTI), a leader for more than 10 years in the development and application of modeling and simulation software, announced the launch of its new online, Web-based product offering known as SimCentral(SM).
Simplified, More Convenient Modeling and Simulation New features in Simulink 2 have been created to simplify the modeling process.