The event will cover cloud, model-based testing, testing languages and methodologies, web services, and applications of testing in sectors as diverse as automotive, medical, security and safety or cyber-physical systems.
What does MBT stand for?
MBT stands for Model-Based Testing (Workshop)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBT
We have 129 other meanings of MBT in our Acronym Attic
- Met Betrekking Tot (Dutch)
- Methylene Blue Test (measure of cation exchange capacity)
- Metropolitan Bank Trust (Philippines)
- Meyers-Briggs Testing
- Michigan Bell Telephone Company (later part of AMERITECH, now SBC)
- Michigan Business Tax
- Mid Blastula Transition
- Midblastula Transition
- Minimum (Spark Advance For) Best Torque
- Mjolnir Battle Tactics (gaming group, Halo 3)
- Modified Business Tax (Nevada)
- Monitoring Burn-In Tester
- Motion Base Technologies (TARDEC team)
- Motivated By Theory
- Motor Burning Time
- Mount Baker Theatre (Bellingham, WA)
- Mountain Bluebird Trails, Inc (Eureka, MT)
- Multilevel Block Toeplitz Structure
- multiple body trauma
- Museum of Bus Transportation (Hershey, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among their topics are applying automated software testing techniques to the development and maintenance of speech recognition systems, runtime verification of distributed programs, test case prioritization using Cuckoo Search, the model-based testing of distributed functions, and testing electronic-learning websites.
Model-based testing of software has become very popular with the advent of the model-driven development paradigm.
Specific areas examined include model-based integration testing of enterprise services, model-based testing of end-to-end chains using domain specific languages, grammar-based testing of HTML injection vulnerabilities in RSS feeds, and heuristics for improving model learning-based software testing.
The purpose for Codenomicon is to share its insight for future needs for IMS network testing, and to demonstrate the strength of its model-based testing and security validation techniques.
They cover model-based testing, schemes and patterns of assumption/promise based system specification as the beginnings of a theory of architectural contracts, engineering evolving and self-adaptive systems, formal verification, requirements models for critical systems, performance and dependability from concurrency models to numbers, unifying models of data flow, model-base verification and analysis for real-time systems, and model checking.
The 37 papers cover model-based testing, search-based software testing, mutation, TESTing techniques and experimentation benchmarks for event-driven software, and web testing.
Collaboration to Advance the Product Development Practice in Europe Using Conformiq Automated Test Design[TM] and FIRST Standards on Model-Based Testing Tools