Garnett has led pharmacometrics teams in multiple therapeutic areas, including oncology, metabolism, and gastroenterology, and has contributed extensively to the advancement of model-based drug development approaches through peer-reviewed publications, scientific presentations, and teaching.
What does MBDD stand for?
MBDD stands for Model-Based Drug Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBDD
We have 2 other meanings of MBDD in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Business Development Agency (US Department of Commerce)
- Methylene Blue-Directed Biopsy
- Mariana Bekerman Dance Company (New York)
- McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry, LLC (product and systems development firm)
- Micro Banking District Center (Indonesia)
- Mid Bedfordshire District Council (UK)
- Minority Business Development Center (University of Hawaii at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
- Mosquito Borne Disease Control (Western Australia Department of Health)
- Mixed Breed Dog Clubs of America
- Multiple Bit Differential Detection
- Multistate Binary Decision Diagram
- Michele Brangwen Dance Ensemble (Houston, TX)
- Mike Ball Dive Expeditions (Queensland, Australia)
- Mean Distance Between Failures
- Minority Business Development Fund (various organizations)
- Manhattan Beach Disc Golf (Los Angeles, CA)
- Marine Base Defense Group (US Marine Corps)
- Minority Business Development Group
- Molecular Beams and Dynamics Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FDA Critical Path Initiative is a challenge to build model-based drug development into the pharmaceutical development process.
Other proposals included the promotion of model-based drug development and the use of whole animal systems biology.
Graves, Senior Pharmaceutical Advisor, Six Degrees Counterfeit Prevention (6DCP) Daljeet Sahni,AD EDO Engineering, Global Supply Chain, Bristol-Myers Squibb February 28 Model-Based Drug Development (MBDD) 101: A Primer on MBDD and Its Benefits Speakers: N.
LOUIS -- Certara, a leading provider of scientific software and consulting for model-based drug development, announced a new program to support PK/PD modeling and simulation training in China.
The development of advanced computational tools and next generation programming languages are integral to the continued growth of model-based drug development," said Shawn O'Connor, president, CEO, and chairman of Pharsight.
Claret will present on applications in model-based drug development, along with pharmaceutical scientists from industry and academia, as part of an oncology-focused poster session.
Each Certara family brand has a primary focus and expertise in enabling model-based drug development in a key phase within the drug discovery and development process; combined, they offer a unique set of capabilities for modeling, analysis, and simulation with scientific informatics that can enable the cross-disciplinary approaches necessary for translational science initiatives.