His topics include the changing role of government; an interacting design model of records, knowledge and action; innovation and change in ideas, networks, and communities; bridging policy and delivery with knowledge; and fomenting knowledge development.
What does MOR stand for?
MOR stands for Model of Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOR
We have 109 other meanings of MOR in our Acronym Attic
- Military Operational Requirement (NATO acronym)
- Military Operations Research
- Minimum Order Requirement
- Minister of Reality (band)
- Ministry of Railways (China)
- Ministry of Revenue (various locations)
- Mission Operations Report
- Mission Operations Review
- Mission Operations Room
- Mission, Base Operations, Renovation (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lifecycle model of records management offers two choices of "death" for the active record--destruction or removal to an archives.