Excelencia in Education's report also commended the University of Texas at El Paso's Model Institutions for Excellence program, which aims to increase the number of minority students who receive degrees in science, technology, mathematics and engineering.
What does MIE stand for?
MIE stands for Model Institutions for Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIE
We have 82 other meanings of MIE in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Military Information Environment
- Minimally Invasive Education
- Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy (cardiothoracic surgery)
- Minimum Ignition Energy
- Ministerului Integrarii Europene (Romanian)
- Ministria e Industrisë dhe Energjitikës (Albanian: Ministry of Industry and Energetics)
- Ministria e Integrimit Europian (Albanian: Ministry of European Integration)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (Russia)
- Modal Identification Experiment
- Molecular Initiating Event (chemistry)
- Muncie, IN, USA - Delaware County Airport (Airport Code)
- Music Is Everything
- MIE Enhanced
- Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents
- Master Information Exchange Arrangement
- Matsudo International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Mental Illness Education Australia (est. 1993)
- Minister for Immigration and Ethnic Affairs (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's press conference also identified some examples of practices that seem to work for boosting Latino success rates, including dual enrollment programs for high school students at the University of Texas-Brownsville and the Model Institutions for Excellence program at the University of Texas-El Paso.