Other new purchasable options available with the inMotion upgrade include Axius(TM) automatic OB calipers for standardized biometry measurements and DICOM Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS).
What does MPPS stand for?
MPPS stands for Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPPS
We have 21 other meanings of MPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Matthew Pearce Public School (Baulkham Hills NSW, Australia)
- Maxfield Park Primary School (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Maynooth Post Primary School (Ireland)
- Mega Packet Per Second (IP networking)
- Mill Park Primary School (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Millions of Packets Per Second
- Miniature Package Power Solutions (Zetex)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Workflow Integration DICOM Storage Commit and DICOM Modality Performed Procedure Step have been added to the M-Turbo system to complete the IHE profile (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) Scheduled Workflow (SWF) Integration Profile.
Cedara's software products for Image Transfer, Archiving, Printing, Modality Worklist (MWL), Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS), and DICOM General Worklist (GWL) for communication over hospital networks all support the DICOM Security Profile.