The 529th CSSB conducted an honest and forthright after-action review that helped it use the 60 remaining days to make final TACSOP adjustments before reporting to its mobilization station at Fort Hood, Texas.
What does MOB STATION stand for?
MOB STATION stands for Mobilization Station
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Months on Book (finance)
- Moose on Bikes (Motorcycle Club)
- Morbidly Obese
- Mother of the Baby
- Mother of the Bride
- Mothers Opposing Bush
- Motor Outbound (oil and gas industry)
- Mouvement pour l'Organisation de la Bretagne (French: Movement for the Organization of Britain; est. 1957)
- Multimedia Outlet Box
- Municipals Over Bonds (Index)
- Mobility 6 (US Navy Seal)
- Mobilization Table of Distribution & Allowances
- Main Operating Base/Bare Base Microwave Landing System
- Massive Online Battle Arena (online gaming)
- Metro Omaha Builders Association (est. 1946; Omaha, NE)
- Metro Orlando Business Alliance (Florida)
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association (former students of Mfantsipim Secondary School, Cape-Coast, Ghana)
- Military Operations in Built-up Areas
- Mobility Operations in Built-up Areas
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dental-ready report rate to the mobilization station for ARNG Soldiers improved from 56% to 86%, and that for USAR Soldiers improved from 36% to 64%.
However, in order to qualify for the incentive pay, Soldiers must make it through readiness processing at the mobilization station.
Based on its mission as a convoy escort battalion, the unit executed a mobilization station plan approximately 60 days in duration.
They'll work with your unit and the mobilization station to get your equipment from home station to mobilization station, to theater, and back home.
A heavy rescue unit was trained and equipped at the Fort McCoy Mobilization Station in Wisconsin and provided urban search and rescue and confined-space rescue on numerous occasions within the Task Force Baghdad area.
I served as the Senior Case Manager for the Southeast Regional Medical Command and in that capacity I had quality oversight of case management activities of 50 case managers at 8 different hospital in the region as well as 10-20 case managers at community health centers and mobilization stations.
The collective training time at home or at the mobilization station must be reduced.