The two are said to have discussed developmental issues of the state during the meeting, including the state government's demand for Rs 30,000 crore worth City Mobility Plan for twin capital cities of Jammu and Srinagar.
What does MOPLAN stand for?
MOPLAN stands for Mobility Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- My Own Private Idaho (movie)
- Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation (Jordan)
- Motion Picture Documentation Specialist (US Air Force)
- Multiple Original Printer
- 1- (2-Methoxyphenyl) Piperazine
- Measurements of Pollution In The Troposphere
- Motion Picture Access (for the hearing- and visually-impaired)
- Map-Oriented Programming Language
- Mount Olive Public Library (Flanders, NJ)
- Munich Open Pinball League (Germany)
- Mixer Oscillator Phase-Locked Loop (digital television tuner; Zarlink Semiconductor)
- Mantle of Praise Ministries (Beavercreek, OH)
- Massey-Omura Parallel Multiplier
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Miniature Optical Power Monitor
- Multi-Objective Programming Model
- Multiple Online Personality Management
- Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (Bangladesh)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources (Syria)
- Modular Pack Mine System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also provides input on freight related issues and priorities, as well as contributes to the development of a statewide Freight Mobility Plan.
Two mobility advisors have been hired to help businesses create a mobility plan and apply for subsidies.
According to Flourentzos there is more work in the pipeline for all the major cities under the Integrated Mobility Plan, such as the construction of bus lanes on major avenues and a feasibility study for trams.
Google and Motorola Mobility plan to file for pre-closing antitrust clearances for the merger of Motorola with a Google subsidiary in a number of jurisdictions including Canada, China, Israel, Russia, Taiwan and Turkey, in addition to filings in the U.
ARGENTINA: Buenos Aires Mobility Plan The Subterraneo de Buenos Aires launched in 1913, The city is adding lines to the metro system as part of an approach that also includes expanding bus service and introducing cycling programs.
Referring to the ambitious Chandigarh Metro Project, he said that the UT Administration had prepared a Comprehensive Mobility Plan for the entire region, having a metro rail system.
Marcoullis who was speaking during the meeting on Thursday of the EU Transport Ministers also underlined the need to develop a pan- European mobility plan, that will secure the effective use of alternative means of transport and called on the Commission to take into consideration the fact that island states as Cyprus, lack of such alternative means of communication.