30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With current mobile penetration well below 10% in Myanmar, Digicel is interested in rolling out a world-class mobile telecommunications network and has submitted an expression of interest to the Government of Myanmar.
What does MTN stand for?
MTN stands for Mobile Telecommunications Network (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTN
We have 61 other meanings of MTN in our Acronym Attic
- Mexican Talent Network
- Michigan Teacher Network
- Michigan Team Nutrition
- Microbicide Trials Network
- Mid-Term Notes (banking/finance)
- Midtown North (NYPD)
- Military Training Network (various schools)
- Minneapolis Telecommunications Network
- Mixed-Mode Twisted Nematic (liquid crystal display)
- Mobile Technology Network
- Mobile Telephone Network (South African cellular service provider)
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Montana Television Network
- Mortgage Trust Note
- Multi-Rate Transmission Node
- Multi-Tactical Datalink Network
- Multilateral Trade Negotiations
- Marangoni Tread North America Inc. (Madison, TN)
- Middle Tennessee Nursery Association (McMinnville, Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China Mobile Limited is a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company that provides mobile voice and multimedia services through its nationwide mobile telecommunications network.
Information is delivered via a mobile telecommunications network in real time, whilst intelligently minimising the bandwidth required to transmit the data.
It was incumbent upon Oman Mobile, being the owner of the largest mobile telecommunications network in the Sultanate, to expand our network to keep pace with the increasing number of our subscribers.
During the conference, applications, software and IT solutions related to mobile telecommunications networks, as well as cooperation and technological partnership projects were presented .
Zain offers innovative services in its markets such as One Network, the world's first borderless mobile telecommunications network enabling customers to receive calls and sms without charge and to make them at local rates throughout many countries in Africa and the Middle East.
The Belgian government is to launch a tender for a fourth mobile telecommunications network in the country before the end of the year, the economy ministry said on Tuesday.
Better Place aims to establish EV support networks around the world and sell access to the grid similar to the way mobile phone companies sell access to mobile telecommunications networks.