Army Systems and Their Anticipated Operating Environment The Mobile tactical high Energy Laser (MTHEL), a combined effort of the US Army and Israel, seeks to defeat rockets/artillery/ mortars (RAM), cruise missiles, short-range ballistic missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicles in the boundary layer of the atmosphere.
What does MTHEL stand for?
MTHEL stands for Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser (defensive ground-based weapon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medicare to Home and Community (Canada)
- Membrane-Associated Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- May the Horse Be with You (signature line for horse enthusiasts)
- M T Heating Company (UK)
- Melbourne Trades Hall Council (Australia)
- Metropolitan Toronto Housing Company (est. 1954; Canada)
- Music Theory and Composition (University of Kansas course)
- MYB (Myeloblastosis)-Transformed Hematopoietic Cells
- Mobile Telephone Health Concerns Registry
- Middle Tennessee Home Education Association (Old Hickory, TN)
- Moeilijk Te Herstellen Ernstig Nadeel (Dutch: Difficult to Recover from Serious Disadvantage; judicial)
- Master of Theology
- 5,10-methylene tetrahydrofolate
- Most Traversed Hop-count First
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Dehydrogenase
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (gene mutation)
- Micro-Toning High Grade (also seen as MT-HG)
- Mercury Thermal Hydraulic Loop (heat transfer)
- Metropolitan Toronto Hockey League (Canada; now Greater Toronto Hockey League)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser (MTHEL) used in the White Sands test is being developed by TRW for the US Army and the Israeli defence ministries.