Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries, and Modiv Media, the leading mobile shopper marketing company, today announced a partnership to deliver in-store mobile shopping solutions to grocers nationwide.
What does MOSHO stand for?
MOSHO stands for Mobile Shopping Solutions (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOSHO
- Medical Officers of Health (1850-1974; England and Wales, UK)
- Multiprobe Oligonucleotide Solution Hybridization (genetics)
- Museum of Science and History (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health Agency
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Mines Occupational Safety and Health Advisory Board (Australia)
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Heterostructure Field-Effect Transistor
- Management of Substances Hazardous to Health (New Zealand)
- Mother Ship
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Hybrid Orbital
- Master Out Slave In (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- Master Output Slave Input
- Morocco Singapore
- Multi-Option Systems, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Museum of Science and Industry (various locations)
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Integrated Circuit
- Movement for the Survival of Ijaw Ethnic Nationality (Nigeria)
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Insulated Gate Transistor
- More Strangers in Kreuzberg (German talent collective)
- Management of Student Information Systems (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have found that once shoppers use the GoMcDo service, they continue to use it, proving the ability for mobile shopping solutions to keep customers coming into a store," said Jeremie Leroyer CEO & Co-founder of AIRTAG.
It's an exciting time for the consumer, retailer, and manufacturer as mobile shopping solutions will become more intelligent and compelling to use.