Byline: Paul Suart A DEL Boy-style rogue trader has been ordered to pay more than pounds 2,000 for selling dodgy toys from a mobile retail unit in Birmingham.
What does MRU stand for?
MRU stands for Mobile Retail Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRU
We have 51 other meanings of MRU in our Acronym Attic
- Mercury Removal Unit (equipment used to trap mercury to prevent liquid metal embrittlement)
- Message Received and Understood
- Migration Research Unit (UK)
- Military Radar Unit
- Minimum Revisable Unit
- Minimum/Maintenance Replacement Unit
- Mobile Radio Unit
- Mobile Repair Unit
- Mobile Rescue Unit (obsolete)
- Mobile Response Unit
- Most Recently Used (opposite of LRU)
- Motion Reference Unit
- Motivation Reaction Unit (writing structure)
- Mount Royal University (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Mountain Rescue Unit
- Much Regret Unable
- Multi-campus Research Unit
- Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania)
- Metadata Repository Upgrade Assistant (Oracle software)
- Movimiento Rectilineo Uniformemente Acelerado (Spanish: Rectilinear Movement Evenly Expedited)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even though a number of postal facilities were severely damaged and deemed unsafe, mail service was restored through special efforts like large, rented tents in Woodland Hills and San Fernando, and a mobile retail unit and letter carrier operations on the parking lot in Chatsworth.