Open Competition: State contract / civil contract to provide services for the provision of mobile radio telephone communication of GSM standard for the state needs the Republic of Tatarstan, the needs of public institutions and the needs of the Republic of Tatarstan Republic of Tatarstan autonomous institutions
What does MRT stand for?
MRT stands for Mobile Radio Telephone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MRT
We have 272 other meanings of MRT in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Resolvable Temperature
- Ministers Responsible for Trade (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Ministry of Roads and Transportation (Iran)
- Mishap Response Team (NASA)
- Missile Round Transporter
- Mission Readiness Test
- Mission Real-Time
- Mission Rehearsal Training
- Miyazaki Radio & Television (Japan)
- Mobile Radio Technology (magazine)
- Mobile Response Team (law enforcement; disaster preparedness; public health)
- Model Reference Test
- Modified Rhyme Test
- Monster Race Track (game)
- Motorcycle Rider Training (safety course)
- Mountain Rescue Team
- Movement Regulating Team
- Multi-Rotational Trebuchet
- Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit
- Multiple Render Targets (computer graphics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modern technologies such as mobile radio telephones, satellite television, microwave technology, and radar generate electromagnetic fields which can affect living structures, including humans.
in the Derwent Manual Code category for portable, hand-held mobile radio telephones.
to establish a mobile radio telephone communication network in Shenyang, China.