Adam Fischman, 139th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment
What does MPAD stand for?
MPAD stands for Mobile Public Affairs Detachment (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPAD
We have 6 other meanings of MPAD in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Planning and Control Tool (software)
- Mayo Physician Alliance for Clinical Trials
- Member of the Professional Association of Clinical Therapists (UK)
- Mississippi Prepaid Affordable College Tuition Plan
- Maritime Patrol Aircraft Control Unit
- Muslim Public Affairs Committee UK (United Kingdom)
- Microwave Plasma-Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Manpower Personnel Assignment Document
- Mindanao Peace and Development Program (Philippines)
- Mission Planning and Analysis Division
- Monterey Peninsula Airport District (California)
- Multi-Pure Aqua Dome (water filtration system; Multi-Pure Corp.)
- Muslim Programmers and Designers Community
- Mt. Pleasant Area Diversity Group (Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Man-Portable Air Defense System
- Memory-Pooling-Assisted Data Splitting (computer science)
- Max Plank Institute for Aeronomy
- Max-Planck-Institut für Aeronomie (German)
- Mountain Plains Adult Education Association
- Mandela Park Anti-Eviction Campaign (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SERGEANT JAMES KENNEDY BENJAMIN, USAR, IS ASSIGNED TO THE 305TH MOBILE PUBLIC AFFAIRS DETACHMENT, 9TH MISSION SUPPORT COMMAND, AT FORT SHAFTER, HAWAII.
Marine Corps, 5th Signal Brigade, 21st Theater Sustainment Command, 139th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, Illinois Army National Guard, 349th and 482nd Aero-medical Dental Squadrons, 404th Civil Affairs, 409th Contracting, 814th Medical Company, North Dakota National Guard, 772nd Civil Support Team, 943rd and 940th Aeromedical Dental Flights and Naval Reserve Support Activity New Orleans.
Jessika Ross of the 139th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment of the Illinois Army National Guard will receive a hero's welcome home during the University of Illinois at Chicago basketball game this Saturday versus Cleveland State University.
Staff Sergeant Durney is a member of the Arkansas Army National Guard's 119th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment and is currently on deployment with the 875th Engineer Battalion in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Haley writes for the 133rd Mobile Public Affairs Detachment.
Photo by SGT Dennis Gravelle, 138th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment (MPAD), Mosul, Iraq.
SSG Tejeda is assigned to 207th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment.