Conference attendees will be able to view the HIPAA-ready VisionPlate (Hitachi booth #1617) in a myriad of healthcare applications that include Mobile Physician Order Entry (MPOE), barcode administration, and patient monitoring.
What does MPOE stand for?
MPOE stands for Mobile Physician Order Entry (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPOE
We have 2 other meanings of MPOE in our Acronym Attic
- Multidisciplinary Plan of Care (healthcare)
- Municipal Police Officers Class (Massachusetts)
- Measures of Processes of Care for Service Providers
- Macular Pigment Optical Density
- Make Plays or Die
- Masters in Positive Organization Development (Case Western University; Ohio)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Division (Broward County, FL)
- Mobile Pulse Oximeter Device
- Main Point of Entry
- Minimum Point of Entry
- Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Microstructured Polymer Optical Fiber
- Microbial Prospection for Oil and Gas (geological exploration technology)
- Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear (Washington)
- Multiplayer Online Game
- Malaysian Palm Oil Growers Council (est. 1968)
- Multi Player Online Game Directory
- Medial Preoptic Hypothalamic Area
- Mass Public Opinion Institute (est. 1999; Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Master Program Of Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 19, 2004 MEDITECH site will be the first to use handhelds with Mobile Physician Order Entry (MPOE) functionality to improve physician workflow and speed claims submissions MercuryMD, a healthcare-focused software company that provides hospitals with mobile technology solutions, today announced that it will begin beta testing ActivOrders, the initial product in its MPOE initiative first announced at HIMSS 2004.
Nearly 20,000 HIMSS 2004 conference attendees will be able to view the VisionPlate (Hitachi booth #1619) in a myriad of healthcare applications that include mobile dictation and transcription, Mobile Physician Order Entry (MPOE), WWAN multi-modal point of care (POC), UL 2601 mobile cart and integrated computing solutions, IP Soft Phone, Medical Mart solutions, practice automation, among others.