TCS) today announced an enhanced Mobile Originated Short Message Service solution that allows mobile phone users within a network to send short text messages to each other and receive an acknowledgement that the message has been read.
What does MOSMS stand for?
MOSMS stands for Mobile Originated Short Message Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Multicomputer Operating System for Unix
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Multi-media Operating System Kernel
- Military Occupational Specialty Level
- Motilal Oswal Securities, Ltd. (India)
- Military Occupational Specialty Level System
- Minimum Operating Strip Lighting System
- Mobile Originated Short Message (wireless communications)
- Multiphase Oil Spill Model (environmental computational hydraulics)
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Molecular Orbital
- Manual of Style/Dates and Numbers (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Orbital
- Mobile Services and Ontologies Workshop (annual conference)
- Mobile Services-Oriented Architectures and Ontologies
- Moderation Society (social campaign)
- Multimission Operations Systems Office (US NASA)
- Missouri Sex Offender Program
- Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
- Mobile Social Networking Software (cell phones)
- Mail Order Software Plus (Datamann, Inc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MoviStar was the first Puerto Rican carrier to offer Mobile Originated Short Message Service (SMS)," said Wandy Borrero-Robles, Channel Promotions Specialist of MoviStar.
Combined with other Comverse multimedia services, such as voicemail, Internet-based messaging and mobile originated short message service, Comverse's prepaid platform provides an unrivaled degree of service and cost effectiveness.