19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CENTRI Technology, a leading mobile network management and optimization solutions provider, today announced the availability of its Connected Experience Platform (CXP) for mobile operators.
What does MNM stand for?
MNM stands for Mobile Network Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNM
We have 64 other meanings of MNM in our Acronym Attic
- Management Mode (Cisco)
- Manufactured Nanomaterial
- Master of Non-Profit Management
- Mean Number of Class Methods
- Menominee, MI, USA - Twin County Airport (Airport Code)
- Mercury, Nitro, Melina (wrestling)
- Metal and Non-Metal (aka: M/Nm)
- Metromail Neighborhood Management
- Metromail Neighborhood March
- Mitsubishi Nagasaki Machinery (Japan)
- Modeling and Methodology
- Multi-Network Manager (Globesoft)
- Museum of New Mexico
- Muziek en Meer (Dutch: Music and More; radio station)
- Methyl-N-Methyl-Anthranilate (chemistry)
- Music Notation Modernization Association (now Music Notation Project)
- Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (Tanzania)
- Mid North Michigan Blues Society
- Mediterranean Non-Member Country
- Monday Night Music Club (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celcite continues to grow our diverse talent pool as we focus on delivering innovative mobile network management and optimisation solutions.
It also provides a highly available packet infrastructure that enables a consistent level of service delivery with ultra-low latency, works efficiently with existing access technologies, and permits simplified end-to-end management and performance monitoring--making it an ideal solution for MNOs and backhaul providers addressing a combination of stringent mobile network management requirements and massive per-user bandwidth requirements across the same connection.
0 MOBILE NETWORK MANAGEMENT AND HOW TO INCREASE PROFIT - 14.
Feature-rich mobile network management and direct line to support via the iPad extends company's commitment to delivering the most rewarding customer experience SANTA CLARA, Calif.
Under the leadership of Chief Executive Alwyn Welch, who joined the business in 2011, AIRCOM continues to see strong growth in the market for mobile network management tools and services.
Plus, Enterasys has unveiled the Enterasys Mobile App, which offers one-stop access to all key service applications, including support contacts, online case management, and a mobile Network Management Suite demo.
HQ staff can push destinations and communicate with drivers using the onBoard Mobility Manager, the company's web-based mobile network management dashboard.