BONN and ESCHBORN, Germany, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- * Virtually no specific regulations for M2M * International M2M roaming agreements needed * Open mobile network codes simplify a switch from one provider to another Unless the countries in Southeast Asia create a specific regulatory framework, machine-to-machine communication (M2M) will be unable to develop into a successful market.
What does MNC stand for?
MNC stands for Mobile Network Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MNC
We have 103 other meanings of MNC in our Acronym Attic
- Memoryless Noisy Channel
- Mesa Nacional Campesina (Spanish)
- Methodist New Connexion (est. 1797)
- Metis National Council
- Metropolitan News Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conference
- Midnight Club (game)
- Minnesota News Council
- Minor Collector (State highway information)
- Missouri Nursing Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TRC shall allocate Mobile Network Codes (MNCs) to MVNOs in accordance with the National Numbering Plan (NNP) provided that the MVNO has the capacity to authenticate a roamed subscriber.
At the same time, Ellipso has been assigned by the ITU the shared mobile code resource of 901 07, where 901 is the shared mobile country code and 07 is the mobile network code.