TxtImpact offers mobile marketing solutions using shared short code and dedicated short code.
What does MMS stand for?
MMS stands for Mobile Marketing Solutions (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMS
We have 541 other meanings of MMS in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Mycological Society (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Miracle Mineral Solution (health product)
- Miracle Mineral Supplement (health product)
- Mission Management System
- Mission Module System
- Mission Monitoring System
- Missionary Management System
- Mitochondrial Medicine Society
- Mitsui Mining and Smelting (Japan)
- Mixed Model Scheduler (scheduling software)
- Mobile Multimedia Service (computing)
- Mobilität und Mobile Informationssysteme
- Mobility Managed Services
- Mode Management Service
- Modem Management System (Sprint)
- Modern Machine Shop (various organizations)
- Modern Music School
- Modified Mercalli Scale (geophysics)
- Modular Measurement System (Hewlett Packard)
- Modular Mining System
Samples in periodicals archive:
has successfully delivered mobile marketing solutions to a wide range of companies, from medium-size enterprises to world-famous corporations Since many of the Intellectsoft, Ltd.
com/ the global mobile marketing solutions ( http://www.
Mobile marketing solutions vendor Upstream has appointed Assaf Baciu as VP of product management as the company prepares to tap the lucrative market for next generation mobile marketing solutions.
Enables Email Marketers to Improve Customer Engagement via Multiple Channels ORLANDO -- CRM Text, a developer of mobile marketing solutions, today announced at the Retail Marketing Conference that it is partnering with iPost, a leader in strategic email marketing services and predictive analytics, to offer digital marketers a unified email and mobile marketing solution.
The company is a leader in providing technology to enable complete end-to-end mobile marketing solutions with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Toronto, and Richmond, VA.
com), the leading provider of image recognition-based mobile marketing solutions, announced today that the Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings will be the first women's magazine to utilize fully activated or "live" advertisements throughout the publication.
The agreement brings together InComm's leading position in stored-value gift and prepaid products, point-of-sale transaction technology and payment solutions with Impact Mobile's expertise in providing mobile marketing solutions for the retail vertical.