The workshop, organized in cooperation with MENOG (Middle East Network Operators Group) and RIPE (Reseaux IP Europeans) who provided the trainers and equipment, took place at TRA's offices from 18 to 20 September 2012 and was attended by 30 representatives from the local fixed and mobile internet service providers.
What does MISP stand for?
MISP stands for Mobile Internet Service Provider
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MISP
We have 30 other meanings of MISP in our Acronym Attic
- Master in International Studies in Philanthropy
- Master Information Systems Plan
- Master of Interdisciplinary Studies Program (Wayne State University)
- Medical Imaging Symposium for PhD Students (Netherlands)
- Medical Information System Programs
- Medically Indigent Services Program
- Men in Scoring Position
- Minimum Initial Service Package (reproductive health)
- Ministry Information Security Program (Syria)
- Mint in Sealed Package (collectors)
- Motion Imagery Standards Profile
- Multi-year Incentive Special Pay (US DoD)
- Multi-Year Integrated Statistical Plan (World Bank)
- Multiple Instruction Stream Processor
- Multiple Internet Service Provider
- Manchester Institute for Sport and Physical Activity (UK)
- Mackinac Island State Park Commission (Mackinac Island, MI)
- Mechanized Infantry Squad Proficiency Course
- Minimum Interoperability Specification for PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Components
- Material in Solid-Phase Extraction (biologic cleaning technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having established a successful Indian office for global mobile marketing provider, Velti and occupied senior management positions with mobile internet service provider One97, Ram has broad experience in the mobile marketing industry.
ae Another unit of Sony has come under attack from hackers - this time a mobile internet service provider in Japan called So-net Entertainment.
com - a mobile internet service provider - she's setting out to raise awareness of the sport and the need to protect the marine life she dives to see.
DataJack is a mobile Internet Service Provider (ISP) that enhances the functionality of mobile computing by providing wireless connectivity and removable storage.
Finally, mobile Internet service providers will undergo structural changes.
Smartphones, netbooks and laptops are sharply driving up mobile data traffic, and operators are facing growing challenges in their role as mobile Internet service providers," said Gabriel Matsliach, President of Products and Operations at Comverse, the world's leading supplier of software and systems enabling value-added messaging and content services, converged billing and active customer management, and IP communications.
il/), the first mobile Internet service provider in Israel.