A number of early working prototypes, resulting from the formation of the Mobile Internet Device Innovation Alliance 6 months ago, were demonstrated by Chandrasekher.
What does MIDIA stand for?
MIDIA stands for Mobile Internet Device Innovation Alliance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mobile Internet and Digital Home (Lenovo)
- Mouvement Ivoirien pour les Droits Humains (French: Ivorian Movement for Human Rights; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Mouvement pour l'Instauration de la Démocratie en Haïti (French: Movement for the Installation of Democracy in Haiti)
- Executive Master of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and Design for Innovation (various locations)
- Marine Invertebrate Diversity Initiative Database (US NASA; Canada)
- Ministère de l'Immigratio de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (French: Immigration Department of Diversity and Inclusion)
- Music Industry Development Initiative
- Music Instrument Device Interface (hardware)
- Musical Industry Digital Interface (electronic instrument connectivity)
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Micrometeroroid and Debris Impact Monitor
- Midwives Information and Resource Service (UK)
- Motor Insurance Database Information System (UK)
- Multi-band Identification and Discrimination Imaging Spectroradiometer
- Monitoring of Illicit Discharges from Vessels
- Mid-Canada Identification Zone
- Microwave Driven Plasma Jet (Physical Sciences, Inc.)
- Master Input Data List
- Microsoft Interface Definition Language
- Miniature Interoperable Data Link