0 provides tools for creating connected mobile games for a broad range of Nokia and non-Nokia devices that comply with Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) 2.
What does MIDP stand for?
MIDP stands for Mobile Information Device Profile (Sun Java APIs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MIDP
We have 14 other meanings of MIDP in our Acronym Attic
- Midshipman First Class (fourth year United States Naval Academy Cadet; aka firstie)
- Midshipman Second Class (third year United States Naval Academy cadet)
- Midshipman Third Class (second year United States Naval Academy cadet)
- Midshipman Fourth Class (first year United States Naval Academy cadet)
- Manufacturing Inspection District Offices
- Mixed-Integer Dynamic Optimization
- Mostra Internazionale di Ottica (Italian: International Exhibition of Optics)
- Major Item Distribution Plan
- Microwave Induced Delayed Phosphorescence
- Missile Distribution Plan (US Army)
- Mobile Information Device Protocol (Sun Wireless Java support)
- Monotonically Increasing Degradation Path
- Mortgage Interest Differential Payment (displaced homeowners' subsidy)
- Motor Industry Development Programme (South African industrial policy)
- Mobile Information Device Profile Next Generation
- Middle Pacific (US Navy)
- Midnight Rations (US Navy)
- Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research Committee
- Marshall Islands Dosimetry Review Group
- Missouri Interfaith Disaster Response Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter 3, 'The Mobile Information Device Profile and MIDlets', is available to read online at http://www.
Future releases of CodeWarrior Development Tools for Symbian OS will deliver tighter integration with Symbian OS features, integration of Metrowerks' debugger for target device code, kernel debugging, support for the J2ME Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP), and further elimination of command-line tasks.
4 can store an unlimited number of Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) records to greatly improve the functionality, memory and processing power of mobile phones, RIM's Blackberry, Palm's Trio and other MIDP devices.
1, and an optimized implementation of the Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) 2.
The company will open source its Java test framework and sample test cases and will develop the reference implementation and compliance tests for Motorola-lead JSRs such as the Mobile Information Device Profiles (MIDP) 3.
0 wireless clients for Symbian, Windows Mobile, and Java 2 Platform Micro Edition (J2ME) Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) 2.
1) Sun used its Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and Micro Edition (J2ME) using Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) technology running on Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 7 to develop a mobile call-management application that enables real-time communication with the enterprise call-management application, providing its engineers with better access to real-time customer service information.