18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings (NYSE: TMH) announced the continued growth in its Alabama operations through an acquisition of the practice of Mobile Emergency Group, PC (MEG), the physician group that currently provides services to the emergency departments of Mobile Infirmary Medical Center in Mobile, Ala.
What does MIMC stand for?
MIMC stands for Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMC
We have 11 other meanings of MIMC in our Acronym Attic
- Mud in My Blood (website)
- Meeting on the Interconnection of Molecular Biology Databases
- Manitoba International Marketing Competition (Manitoba, Canada)
- Massachusetts Interactive Media Council
- Master Interactive Metronome Certified
- Member Inner Magic Circle
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Mercury IMC Ltd (hazardous areas security access devices)
- Metal Insulator Metal Capacitor
- Miller Internet Marketing Corporation
- Moresby Island Management Committee (Canada)
- Metal-Insulator-Metal Capacitor (electrical engineering)
- Mouse Renal Inner Medullary Collecting Duct Cell Line
- Mouse Inner Medullary Collecting Duct Cells
- Malta Investment Management Co. Ltd. (San Gwann, Malta; est. 1988)
- Mouse Intestinal Mast Cell Protease
- Medical Intermediate Care Unit
- Management Information of Metrology Data
- Mechanical Impedance Measuring Device (periodontic diagnostic tool)
- Mobile Internet Multimedia Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physicians from Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) and Trinity Medical Center (Birmingham, AL) performed a retrospective comparison of the incidence of new onset postoperative atrial fibrillation in 111 patients who had undergone pericardial reconstruction using CorMatrix ECM after primary isolated CABG, versus a control group of 111 patients who did not receive the treatment.
Kerr, executive director of administration at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center in Mobile, Ala.
Cone Memorial Hospital Cape Cod Hospital South Jersey Radiology USC Radiology Associates Tampa General Hospital Mobile Infirmary Medical Center Royal Columbian Hospital (Frasier Health Authority) EXSpeech(R) is an enterprise-wide speech solution that supports a wide range of medical disciplines.
Additionally, the Company has finalized an agreement with Mobile Infirmary Medical Center, the largest non-governmental, not-for-profit hospital in Alabama, for its AddressTrace(TM) and PhoneTrace(TM) services, to be used in its hospital emergency room.
Some of the other Quovadx customers that have migrated to QDX Platform V include Avera McKennan Health, Genzyme Genetics, Humility of Mary Health Partners, Inland Northwest Health Services, Licking Memorial Hospital, Middletown Regional Health System, Mobile Infirmary Medical Center, Saint Boniface General Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Vytra Healthcare NY and Wilson N Jones Memorial Hospital.
John Russell, at the Mobile Infirmary Medical Center, uses IMRT to limit complications in breast cancer patients by minimizing the exposure of their hearts and lungs.
A member of the University of Alabama President's Cabinet, he serves as vice chairman of the Mobile Infirmary Medical Center and Infirmary Health System, serves as a board member of Alabama Power Company and is a member of the Leadership Alabama 1996/1997 Class.