As a member of the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Alliance, Graphin will continue to offer image evaluation solutions for research and development, sales promotion and manufacture of Camera Serial Interface (CSI).
What does MIPI stand for?
MIPI stands for Mobile Industry Processor Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIPI
We have 4 other meanings of MIPI in our Acronym Attic
- Myocardial Ischemia Pain-Free Episodes
- Medical Image Processing Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- Modified Implantable Pulse Generator (stimulation)
- Mold-in-Place Gasketing (Dow Corning Corp.)
- Mid-Iowa Planned Giving Council
- Markin Institute for Public Health (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Master of International Public Health (various universities)
- Minnesota Institute of Public Health
- Masyarakat Ilmu Pemerintahan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Government Science Society)
- Meeqqat Inuusuttullu Pillugit Ilisimasaqarfik (Kalaallisut: Documentation Centre on Children and Youth; Greenland)
- Modified International Prognostic Index (gastric lymphoma predictor)
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Music Industry Privacy Investigations
- Marché International des Professionnels d'Immobilier
- Missile Precision Instrumentation Radar
- Multi Mission Imagery Photo Interpretation Report
- Mother-Infant Play Interaction Scale
- Millions of Instructions per Joule
- Methyl Isopropyl Ketone
- Madeline Island Public Library (LaPointe, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:CDNS), the leader in global electronic design innovation, are collaborating to provide system designers a method to speed verification of designs based on the emerging Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(sm)) standard.
a leader in Intellectual Property (IP) solutions -- IP cores, Verification IP (VIP), Software Drivers and Stacks and Hardware Solutions, has announced the first fully compliant Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(tm)) Camera Serial Interface (CSI) IP commercially available on the market.
About The MIPI Alliance The Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI([R])) Alliance is an open membership organization that includes leading companies in the mobile industry that share the objective of defining and promoting specifications for interfaces in mobile terminals.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- - MDDI, Bridge and MIPI(R) High Speed Serial Display Controllers to be Highlighted California Micro Devices (Nasdaq: CAMD) will be showcasing its display controller solutions based on the Mobile Digital Display Interface (MDDI) and Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(R)) high speed serial interface display standards for mobile handset and MID (Mobile Internet Device) applications at the International Display Manufacturing Conference/3D Systems and Applications/Asia Display 2009 (IDMC/3DSA/Asia Display '09) from April 28 through 30.
This innovative display controller can operate in conjunction with both the Mobile Display Digital Interface (MDDI) and the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI(TM)) standards for high speed serial display interfaces intended for advanced mobile handsets.
The expanded product line now includes complete standards-based solutions for PCI Express (PCIe) and Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI([R])) as well as a unique multi-protocol IP solution for High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and DisplayPort interfaces.
TAEC)*, a committed leader that collaborates with technology companies to create breakthrough designs, today announced availability of three new bridge chips for use in mobile phones, a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) camera serial interface (CSI) to a Mobile Display Digital Interface (MDDI) chip (part number TC358740XBG) and two MDDI-MIPI display serial interface (DSI) chips (part numbers TC358760XBG and TC358761XBG).