Just some of the categories featured include Total Stations, GNSS Receivers, Aerial Laser Scanning, Inertial Navigation Systems, ADCP, Digital Aerial Camera's, AUVs, Terrestrial Laser Scanners, Mobile GIS Systems, ROVs, Side Scan Sonar, and Multibeam Echosounders.
What does MGS stand for?
MGS stands for Mobile GIS System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGS
We have 172 other meanings of MGS in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Game Studios
- Microsoft Global Summit
- Mild Grade Steel
- Ministry of Government Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Minnesota Geological Survey
- Minnesota Gerontological Society (Saint Paul, MN)
- Miscellaneous General Service
- Missile Guidance Set
- Mission Ground Station
- Mitsubishi Generator Set
- Mobile Ground Station
- Mobile Ground System (US DoD)
- Mobile Guns System
- Modern Grid Strategy
- Modified Gram-Schmidt (algorithm)
- Molecular Genetics of Schizophrenia
- Monster Government Solutions (work staffing)
- Movimento Giovanile Salesiano (Italian youth movement)
- Mud Gas Separator (oil engineering)
- Multimedia Graphic Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The durability of Xplore's systems and the view ability of their unique AllVue(TM) LCD technology ensure our customers in Public Safety, Utility, Field Service and Military have an integrated mobile GIS system they can count on.
Unlike paper documents and map sheets, which can be consulted and pointed at in a group as the daily strategy is determined, most mobile GIS systems use a relatively private interface that fosters instead a top-down relationship within the team.