MP Claire Perry said that it is 'bizarre' that children's internet and mobile exchanges are seen as private in a world where they are constantly threatened by online dangers.
What does MOBEX stand for?
MOBEX stands for Mobile Exchange (mobile payment service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOBEX
- Mobilization Control
- Mobilization Movement Control
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Multiplex-On Board Diagnosis (Vehicles, Toyota)
- Multiplication of Backward Difference (algorithm)
- Mobilization Departure Date
- Mobilization Designee
- Mobilization Designee Detachment
- Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment
- Mobilization Equipment Redistribution System
- Mobile Extension
- Mobility Exercise
- Mobilization Exercise
- Mean Operations Between Failures (software)
- Mouse Output Buffer Full
- Mohammad Omar Bin Haider (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Man Overboard Indicator
- Microgravity Observations of Bubble Interaction
- Mobile (Internet Top Level Domain)
- Molecular Orbital Bond Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two mobile exchanges have also been deployed to help restore landline and data services for emergency and essential services.
The iPass Open Mobile Exchange allows Etisalat to bring a global WiFi roaming solution into their product portfolio supported by the world's largest WiFi network that could alter the way their consumers roam abroad in the future.
I did have comparison available via a mobile exchange application.
We're excited to work with AdTruth to present a fundamentally new capability in the mobile exchange space," saidJason Fairchild, chief revenue officer, OpenX.
to power the new Samsung AdHub Market mobile exchange, and extended its OpenX Market Japan partnership with cyber communications, inc.
Zain will use the iPass Open Mobile Exchange to give its customers access to the iPass Mobile Network, the world's largest commercial Wi-Fi network at local rates.
ConstantSync, Constant Synchronization, Good Mobile Client, Good Mobile Portal, Good Mobile Exchange Access, Good Mobile Platform, Good Easy Setup, Good Social Networking, and Good Smarticon are either trademarks or registered trademarks of VISTO Corporation.