In addition to the company's involvement in business organizations, such as the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce and the Mobile Enhancement Retailers Association (MERA), Audio Electronics is an active supporter of humanitarian causes.
What does MERA stand for?
MERA stands for Mobile Enhancement Retailers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MERA
We have 34 other meanings of MERA in our Acronym Attic
- Mars Exploration Rover A (NASA)
- Mars Exploration Rover B (NASA)
- Methanol Extraction Residue of Bacillus Calmette Guerin
- Manila Electric Co. (stock symbol)
- Maine Restaurant Association
- Management by End Results of Activity
- Manitoba Electric Riders Association (Canada)
- McDonald's Corners/Elphin Recreation and Arts (Ontario, Canada)
- Medical Education Resource Africa (journal)
- Micro-Electronics for Radar Applications
- Molecular Electronics for Radar Applications
- Motorcycle Endurance Riders Association
- Municipal Employment Relations Act (various locations)
- Medical Education Research And Development
- Mobility Equipment Research And Development Command (Army)
- Metals Environmental Risk Assessment Guidance
- Mid-East Region of the Astronomical League
- Manila Electric Company (Philippines)
- Manila Electric Rail(Road) and Light Company (now Manila Electric Company, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Medicaid Eligibility Resource Assessment Notification (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Audiovox Corporation (Audiovox) (Nasdaq: VOXX), a company that deals with automotive entertainment, vehicle security and remote start systems, consumer electronics products and consumer electronics accessories, has launched its Qualcomm's FLO TV in-vehicle live TV system through the Mobile Enhancement Retailers Association (MERA), a wholly owned subsidiary of InstallerNet.
July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- InstallerNet, a Boston-based company that coordinates installation of consumer electronics through the largest network of independently owned mobile and home electronics installers in the United States, has offered to acquire the Mobile Enhancement Retailers Association (MERA), a non-profit association of auto electronics specialty retailers.