The ProTeam is already established to administer and proctor the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) testing program.
What does MECP stand for?
MECP stands for Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (certification program; Arlington, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MECP
We have 7 other meanings of MECP in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Educational Council of Pensacola (Florida)
- Mineral Exploration Code of Practice (Tasmania, Australia)
- Modified Electron Correlation Polarization
- Minority Ethnic Carers of Older People Project (Edinburgh, UK)
- Methods in Epidemiology, Clinical and Operational Research
- Mechanically Evoked Cerebral Potentials (physiology)
- Medical Enlisted Commissioning Program
- Methyl-CPG-Binding Protein
- Miscellaneous Equipment Customer Premise (telecommunications)
- Mobile Electronics Certification Program
- Methyl CpG (Cytosine Phosphate Guanine) Binding Protein 2
- Methyl Cytosine-Binding Protein Complex
- Medical Cost and Quality Assistance (consumer aid organization)
- Maine College Republicans
- Maintenance Engineering Change Request
- Minnesota Electronic Curriculum Repository
- Modified Endowment Contract Rules
- Montessori Education Center of the Rockies (Boulder, CO)
- Multilateral Export Control Regime (international body)
- Melbourne Extended Care and Rehabilitation Service (Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retailers will host special events, promotions and demonstrations with knowledgeable staff, including installers with expertise certified by the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) designation from CEA, to show consumers how innovative technologies can be easily used in their car to keep them safe, entertained and informed.
Drivers need to remember the C-A-R acronym: Consult your owner's manual for proper use, Assure systems are installed by Mobile Electronics Certified Professionals, and, Remember to drive safely and let your passengers be entertained.
MECP Installation Training - Mobile Electronics Certified Professional training identifies hands-on solutions to problems such as how to install a monitor into a factory dash, when to use a router table, and how to create matting, filler and mold release agents out of fiberglass.
The Consumer Electronics Association's (CEA(R)) Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program today announced the launch of its new Manufacturer Representative Proctor program.
About MECP: The Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program is the only nationally recognized program that certifies mobile electronics installers and sales people on the installation techniques and capabilities of automotive information technology, entertainment, navigation and safety/security systems.
Installation professionals are certified as Master Installers by the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and regarded as the elite 12-volt installers in the mobile electronics installation industry.
The Mobile Electronics Certified Professionals (MECP) Installer Training returns to the 2006 International CES to offer training and testing for professional installers.