Convergence of Commercial Electrical Power and Automotive Electric Power to a Common Platform covering how the automobile could become a mobile electric power system used for transportation, home and business.
What does MEPS stand for?
MEPS stands for Mobile Electric Power System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEPS
We have 62 other meanings of MEPS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Engineering and Production Services (UK Consultancy Steel Company)
- Mandatory Minimum Energy Performance Standards (various locations)
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Structural (construction)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey
- Member of the Emergency Planning Society (UK)
- Message Editing and Preparation Service
- Microgravity Encapsulation Process System
- Military Enlistment Processing Station
- Military Entrance Processing Station
- Minimum Energy Performance Standards (Australia & New Zealand)
- Mobile Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Modification Engineering Program Status
- Multilanguage Electronic Phototypesetting System
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey - Household Component
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey - Insurance Component
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey - Medical Provider Component
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey - Nursing Home Component
- Mutagenesis and Experimental Pathology Society of Australasia
- Minimum Energy Path Semiclassical Adiabatic Ground-State
- Military Entrance Physical Strength Capacity Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
VSE has also supported the development and application of Power Generation Sets in sizes from 5KW to 60KW, a key mission of Letterkenny's Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Mobile Electric Power Systems.