Army for production of 613 additional One System remote video terminals (OSRVTs) and 208 extended- range mobile directional antenna systems (MDASs).
What does MDAS stand for?
MDAS stands for Mobile Directional Antenna System (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDAS
We have 23 other meanings of MDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Multiprocessor Database Architecture for Real Time Systems (software system)
- Magnetic Drum Auxiliary Sender
- Maintenance Data Accounting System
- Material Documented As Safe (US DoD Instruction)
- Medical Data Administration System
- Memorial Delirium Assessment Scale (patient evaluation tool)
- Mercator Data Assimilation System (French)
- Meteorological Data Acquisition System
- Mobile Data Access System
- Mobile Data Acquisition System
- Multiple Database Access System
- Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
- My Dear Aunt Sally (mnemonic for: Multiply, Divide, Add, Subtract)
- Medical Defence Association of South Australia (Australia)
- Modified Dependent Activity Scheduling Algorithm
- Mountmellick Development Association Social Inclusion
- M-ary Differentially-Encoded Amplitude-Shift Keying
- Medium Depth Anti-Submarine Mine
- Malawi Development Assessment Tool
- Mason Dixon Antique Trail (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract has options for an additional 779 OSRVT production units and 199 mobile directional antenna systems with a total potential contract value of more than $60 million.