The camera provides both professional and consumer users with a portable, mobile digital imaging system that allows them to produce instant digital prints, anytime.
What does MDIS stand for?
MDIS stands for Mobile Digital Imaging System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDIS
We have 13 other meanings of MDIS in our Acronym Attic
- McDonnell Douglas Information Systems
- McDonnell Information Systems (UK)
- MCS (Master Control System)-DCS (Distributed Control System) Interface Standardization (network)
- Medical Devices In Scotland
- Medical Diagnostic Imaging Support
- Mercury Dual Imaging System
- Meta Data Interchange Specification
- Micronutrient Deficiency Information System (WHO)
- Midlands Driver Information System
- Mobile Data Intermediate System
- Mobilization and Deployment Information System (US Army)
- Modeling, Data and Information System (NASA)
- Mini Deployable Intelligence Support Element
- Model Driven Interoperability for Sustainable Information Systems (workshop)
- Mary Draper Ingles Trail (Kanawha State Forest; West Virginia)
- Master Digital Imaging Technician (The National Council for Skills and Standards in Graphic Communications)
- Master Diploma in Information Technology
- Medical Digital Imaging Team (University of North Texas)
- Michigan Department of Information Technology
- Molecular Design and Information Technology (University of Toronto; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Xybernaut-Gravitas mobile digital imaging system augments visitor enjoyment while at the park and then after returning home.
OEC product sales showed a healthy increase in the second quarter over first quarter and substantially surpassed last year's second quarter performance, which was affected by delays in shipment of the new Series 9600 Mobile Digital Imaging System," said Ruediger Naumann-Etienne, OEC chairman, president and CEO.