The mobile communications unit arrived 10 days before the main body of deployed personnel and spent more than 400 hours setting up network connections, phone systems, radios and cell phones.
What does MCN stand for?
MCN stands for Mobile Communications Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCN
We have 144 other meanings of MCN in our Acronym Attic
- Mie Prefectural College of Nursing (Japan)
- Migrant Clinicians Network
- Military Construction, Navy
- Minifig Customization Network
- Minimal Change Nephropathy
- Minimum Critical Number
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Minocycline (tetracycline type antibiotic)
- Missed Call Notification
- Mississippi Center for Nonprofits
- Modern Cloth Nappy
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Motorcycle Consumer News
- Motorcycle News (magazine)
- Movie City News
- Movimiento Cívico Nacional (Spanish: National Civic Movement; Guatemala)
- Movimiento Comunal Nicaragüense (Spanish: Nicaraguan Communal Movement)
- MSE Circuit Network
- Multi Channel Network (Australia)
- Multi-Hop Cellular Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 brand in the market in 2010, according to Andy Tu, president of mobile communications unit of Samsung Taiwan.
The in-cab fixed solution connects to a Masternaut Three X Mobile Communications Unit.
We congratulate Powerwave on its achievement in offering the industry a critical mobile communications unit, and are pleased to have RapidFlex in our finalist lineup.
Supt Donohue said a mobile communications unit is being opened at the murder scene and will be open around the clock.
iDirect has expanded its Network Management System (NMS) to include features that enable service providers to track, monitor and maintain contact with mobile communications units anywhere in the world.
The extended business scope of Siemens Acceleration follows the recent merger of the Siemens fixed and mobile communications units -- IC Mobile and IC Networks -- into Siemens Communications, one of eight divisions of Siemens.
These providers can track, monitor, and maintain contact with mobile communications units anywhere in the world.