Additionally, the T10L2 Mobile Clinical Assistant meets Military Standard 810G with a IP64 high-resolution display and can perform a dynamic array of tasks for field professionals across vertical markets.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Mobile Clinical Assistant (hi-tech clipboard for use in hospitals)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Capability Areas
- Mission Capability Assessment
- Mission Complement Analysis
- Mission Critical Application
- Missionary Church Association
- Mississippi Chess Association
- Missouri Chess Association
- Mitsubishi Cable America, Inc. (est. 1982; Mitsubishi Cable Industries, Ltd.)
- Mitsubishi Chemical America
- Moak, Casey & Associates (Austin, TX)
- Mobile Code Application (software)
- Mobile Combat Armor (Shogo game)
- Mobile Communications Area
- Mobile Convergence Appliance (DiVitas Networks)
- Model Concession Agreement (India)
- Modem Controls Assembly (Wireless)
- Mohair Council of America
- Monetary Compensatory Amount
- Monetary Control Act
- Money Centers of America (King of Prussia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are the industry's first Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) units and offer truly mobile bedside care.
com/112ht-194 Infection control for mobile computing [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The CSv Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) is a rugged, lightweight and fully sealed tablet PC that ensures compliance with infection control protocols.
The Motion C5 Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) is a hospital grade tablet PC which can improve clinical productivity, optimises electronic medical record (EMR) utilisation and enhances clinician efficiency by enabling the use of technology directly at the point of care.
The company's enhanced line of tablet PCs, mobile clinical assistants and accessories are designed to increase productivity for on-the-go users while providing portability, security, power and versatility.
Bainbridge said that by setting a tough specification, the NHS has inspired the IT industry t create a new device, the Mobile Clinical Assistant, based on Intel technology.
Solutions such as mobile clinical assistants allow medical staff to directly input data into patients' electronic files and avoid paper charting.
Plus a sneak peek of the newest T10L2 Mobile Clinical Assistant slate style tablet features a 10.