Their appointments, along with the recent naming of Randy Thurman as Executive Chairman, serve to further strengthen and diversify our Board as we continue to execute our growth strategy and establish CardioNet's mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry system as the best-in-class in the arrhythmia monitoring market.
What does MCOT stand for?
MCOT stands for Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (trademark of CardioNet, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCOT
We have 4 other meanings of MCOT in our Acronym Attic
- Macomb County Office of Substance Abuse (Michigan)
- Marin County Open Space District (California)
- Malaysian Community of Old Trafford
- Mass Communication Organization of Thailand
- Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature
- Mean Channel Open Time
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
- Minimum Cost of Transport
- Miri Crude Oil Terminal (Malaysia)
- Missoula College of Technology (University of Montana)
- Mobile Crane Operator Training (course)
- Music Conservatory of Texas
- Marine Corps Operational Test & Evaluation Activity
- Mission Command on the Move (US Army)
- Modified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Mathematics Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage
- Maximum Continuous Overvoltage
- Mobile Communications Office Vehicle (US FEMA)
- Cow Creek, Utah (ICAO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- CardioNet's mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry services allows heartbeat-by-heartbeat ECG monitoring of patients during daily activities.
NASDAQ:BEAT), the leading wireless medical technology company with an initial focus on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, today announced the publication of a new clinical study that further supports CardioNet's Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT(TM)) in detecting a high rate of atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke.