Three UK, Everything Everywhere - which is responsible for the Orange and T-Mobile brands - and Mobile Broadband Network Limited are jointly funding the upgrade.
What does MBNL stand for?
MBNL stands for Mobile Broadband Network Limited (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mobile Bay National Estuary Program
- Minority Business Network
- Medicine Bow National Forest (Wyoming)
- Minimal Belief and Negation as Failure (logic programming)
- Modified Backus-Naur Form (programming)
- Must Be New Follower
- My Blue Nose Friend (toy brand)
- Managed Bandwidth Next Generation (project)
- Mortgage Broker Network Group (Oklahoma)
- Majlis Belia Negeri Johor (Malaysia)
- Marine Barracks, Naval Mine Depot (US Navy)
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Marine Barracks, Naval Operating Base (US DoD)
- Makalu-Barun National Park (Nepal)
- Matki Bozej Nieustajacej Pomocy (Polish: Our Lady of Perpetual Help)
- Meru Betiri National Park (Java)
- Mount Buffalo National Park (Australia)
- Majlis Belia Negeri Pulau Pinang (Malaysia)
- Mamestra Brassicae Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
STOCKHOLM, February 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mobile Broadband Network Limited (MBNL), the 50:50 joint venture formed by 3 UK and T-Mobile UK to integrate and manage their 3G radio access networks (RAN), has selected Ericsson to provide managed services to complete the consolidation of their 3G infrastructure.
An even bigger opportunity is the managed services contract for Mobile Broadband Network Limited (MBNL), the 3G network sharing joint venture between 3 and T-Mobile.