And this will be the most expensive project in Insituform's long history in terms of man-hour cost, but none of those costs will be passed on to the customer - the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System - who are accepting their new workers with good humor.
What does MAWSS stand for?
MAWSS stands for Mobile Area Water and Sewer System (Mobile, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Station
- Military Automatic Weather Sensor (US Army)
- Minimum Additive Waste Stabilization System
- Missile Approach Warning System
- Missile Attack Warning System
- Modular Assault Weapon System (Splinter Cell video game)
- Modular Automated Weather System
- Multiple Approach Warning System
- Meriden and Wallingford Substance Abuse Council (founded in 1992; Wallingford, CT)
- Metropolitan Area Wavelength Switched Optical Network
- Materials Accounting with Sequential Testing
- Missile Approach Warning Sensor Tester
- Math a Way of Thinking (elementary level workshop)
- Maximal Acceptable Wait Time (clinical practice research)
- Maximal Aortic Wall Thickness (coronary artery disease)
- Maximum Allowable Working Temperature
- Minimum Allowable Wall Thickness (pipes and pressure vessels)
- Mid Atlantic Wood Truss Council
- Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron
- Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One