Zafiro is operated by ExxonMobil's subsidiary, Mobil Equatorial Guinea, Inc.
What does MEGI stand for?
MEGI stands for Mobil Equatorial Guinea, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEGI
- Minimal Euthyroid Graves' Disease
- Minimum Electrode Gap Diaphragm Electrolytic Cell
- Men for Gender Equality Now (Kenya)
- Murine Epidermal Growth Factor (also seen as EGF)
- Murine salivary Epidermal Growth Factor I
- Monomeric Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Mouse Epidermal Growth Factor Precursor (amino acid sequence)
- Most Excellent Grand High Priest (Freemasonry)
- Main Engine Gas Injection (Qatargas)
- Mount Everest Golden Jubilee Celebrations
- Maharashtra Energy Generation, Ltd. (India)
- My Eyes Glaze Over (during a boring speech or briefing)
- Mission Essential Ground Personnel
- Multipurpose European Ground-Related Information Network
- Maharashtra Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Malawi Economic Growth Strategy
- Maryland Electronic Graduate System (University of Maryland)
- Mayfair Exponential Game System (role-playing game rule system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Energy Editors/Business Editors IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 30, 2003 Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) announced today that its subsidiary, Mobil Equatorial Guinea, Inc.
Participants in Block B are ExxonMobil's subsidiary Mobil Equatorial Guinea, Inc.