The property's location and mixed-use redevelopment potential made it a natural fit for our company," says Omer Ahmed, vice president of acquisitions for Russo Development.
What does MUR stand for?
MUR stands for Mixed-Use Redevelopment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MUR
We have 36 other meanings of MUR in our Acronym Attic
- Material, Unreleased
- Matter Under Review (US Federal Election Commission)
- Medically Used Room(s)
- Medicines Use Review (and Prescription Intervention; UK)
- Melbourne University Regiment (Australia)
- Melbourne University Rifles (Melbourne, Australia)
- Memorandum Under Reference
- Message User Reference (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication message field marker)
- Ministry of University and Research (Italy)
- Mixed Use Residential (municipal code)
- Mock-Up Reactor
- Mock-Up Room
- Multiuse Range
- Murder (law enforcement crime code)
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- Rupee (currency of Mauritius)
- Martinsville Uptown Revitalization Association (economic development and rejuvenation organization; Martinsville, VA)
- McMaster University Retirees Association
- Medford Urban Renewal Agency (Medford, OR)
- Midwestern Universities Research Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Walters Group is the designated redeveloper under a Memorandum of Agreement signed by the Pinelands Commission, Stafford Township and Ocean County for a mixed-use redevelopment that involves the capping of two landfills as its initial phase.
The mixed-use redevelopment of the Highland Cross site offers the borough the opportunity to create much needed real estate tax revenue, far in excess of any municipal costs which the property may generate," said Tarragon's executive vice president of development Todd Schefler.
For example, our firm is currently developing The Landings at HarborSide, a 49-acre, mixed-use redevelopment project in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.