In conclusion, in this animal model of OLV, infusion of AVP caused a major decrease in CO and mixed venous oxygen saturation but did not alter arterial oxygenation.
What does SvO2 stand for?
SvO2 stands for Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Special Vehicle Operations
- Specialist Views of Others (UK)
- Specialty Vehicle Operations (Ford Motorsport; now SVT)
- Starwood Vacation Ownership (Orlando, FL)
- Static Variable Ordering
- Stop Véhicules Occasion (French: Used Vehicles Stop)
- Straight Vegetable Oil
- Student Veteran Organization (Washington, DC)
- Student Volunteer Outreach (University of Pittsburgh; PA)
- Subject Verb Object
- Small Veteran-Owned Business
- Sacramento Valley Organizing Community (California; est 1994)
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compound
- Small Vessel Operators Certificate (Australia)
- Southern Vectis Omnibus Company (Isle of Wight, UK)
- Special Vehicle Operations.com
- Sport Vereniging Oirlo Castenray (Dutch sports association)
- Severe Veno-Occlusive Disease (stem cell transplant studies)
- Silicon Valley Open Doors (technology investment conference; est. 2005)
- Stacked Volumetric Optical Disc (data storage; Hitachi/Maxwell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7,8) The acute resuscitation bundle included measuring serum lactate, obtaining blood cultures before antibiotic therapy, early administration of broad-spectrum antimicrobial therapy, fluid resuscitation for hypotension and/or elevated lactate levels using the central venous pressure and central venous or mixed venous oxygen saturation for guidance.
[25,43] Other studies have demonstrated no statistically significant differences in mixed venous oxygen saturation during 0, 20, 30, 40, and 45 degrees of backrest elevation in mechanically ventilated postoperative cardiac surgical patients.