3] Mixed urinary incontinence (MUI) is characterized by the combination of UUI and SUI and represents 32% of patients in Canada.
What does MUI stand for?
MUI stands for Mixed Urinary Incontinence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MUI
We have 27 other meanings of MUI in our Acronym Attic
- Mingus Union High School (Cottonwood, AZ)
- Mechanical Universe High School Adaptation (physics videotape)
- Merced Union High School District (Merced, CA)
- Magic User Interface (Amiga user interface system)
- Majelis Ulama Indonesia (Indonesian Ulemas Council)
- Major Unusual Incident
- Manual User Interface (hardware control panel)
- Mechanical Unit Injector
- Middle to Upper Income
- Minnesota Utility Investors (est. 1990)
- Modello Unico Informatico (Italian: Unique Information Model)
- Multi-User Interference
- Multilingual User Interface (Microsoft)
- Multimedia User Interface
- Military Uniforms in America (Company of Military Historians)
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Information Access (workshop)
- Malayan United Industries Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Moms United in Business
- Mahidol University International College (Thailand)
- Mobilization Unit Inprocessing Center (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most common diagnoses were pelvic organ prolapse (49%) and mixed urinary incontinence (30%).
About the DUETS Research Trial The Athena DUETS Trial will examine the Athena PMT's effectiveness, in terms of the impact of treatment on stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence and sexual health, as well as tolerability and satisfaction with the device among different age, race, and socio-economic groups.
3) SUI and UUI may occur in pure forms or may coexist as mixed urinary incontinence (MUI).
they leak when they cough, sneeze or laugh); those with mixed urinary incontinence (both urge and stress); and those with pelvic pain that is gynecologic in origin.
In this research, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the following markets: urge urinary incontinence, stress urinary incontinence and mixed urinary incontinence.
Urinary incontinence affects their confidence, sexuality, level of activity, and self-esteem" Treatments for stress, urge, and mixed urinary incontinence have expanded and advanced in recent years.
,,, "Trospium chloride is central to managing certain types of urinary incontinence and is one of the recommended options by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) for use in women with mixed urinary incontinence of OAB after generic oxybutynin," said Professor Linda Cardozo, Kings College Hospital, London.