When he meets a trainer from an underground mixed martial arts club, the prospect of fighting without boundaries is exciting.
What does MMAC stand for?
MMAC stands for Mixed Martial Arts Club (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMAC
We have 83 other meanings of MMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Manitoba Masters Aquatics Club (Canada)
- Materiel Management Aggregation Code
- Medical Material Advice Code
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (gaming)
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
- Metropolitan Museum and Art Center (Miami, FL)
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
- Million Multiply Accumulate Operations
- Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts (gaming clan)
- Mixed Martial Arts Championship
- Mixed Martial Arts Competition
- Mobile Multimedia Access Communication
- Moore Musical Arts Center (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Multi Mass Acceleration Curve
- Multi Media Access Center (Cabletron)
- Multi Media Arts Center
- Multimedia Mobile Access Communication
- Multiple Model Adaptive Control
- Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers
- Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers/Phosphatase and Tensin Homologue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: DAVID MAYOR THE FARRELL Mixed Martial Arts Club in Milnsbridge are hosting a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi Grappling competition on Sunday, November 28.
Private Sean McDonald trained with Edinburgh's Alba Dornadair mixed martial arts club and a number of his bouts had been recorded.
I saw my father fight really hard for every moment of his life and I want to fight hard for others in his position,' said Sabrina, 22, a firefighter at New Inn, Pontypool, and member of Cardiff Mixed Martial Arts Club in Tremorfa.