Leading the increase were the mixed grain and farm supply cooperatives, with total sales increasing 37 percent.
What does MG stand for?
MG stands for Mixed Grain (lumber industry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MG
We have 54 other meanings of MG in our Acronym Attic
- Mini-Game (gaming)
- Mini-Gun (light machine gun)
- Miniature Golf
- Minimum Guarantee
- Minister of the Gospel
- Minority Game (financial markets model)
- Mirovna Grupa
- Missile Guidance (radar)
- Missing Grade (various schools)
- Molecular Geometry (chemistry)
- Mongolian Grill (restaurant)
- Mongomery Gentry (band)
- Monitoring Group (supervisory body)
- Monster Garage (Discovery Channel)
- Moongate (online game, now Materia Magica)
- Morewood Gardens (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Morning Glory
- Morris Garages (UK sports car manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boards usually have mixed grain and the different shrinkage factors within the same board cause warpage by pulling the board in different directions.
There are of course the usual staples of mixed grains, dates and other dry stuff, but he wouldn't mind if he comes across a food stall with fruit, bread and some cheese.
vertical grain all heartwood western redcedar, flat grain western redcedar, mixed grain eastern white pine).
We had oats, wheat, barley and corn and while it seems reasonable to believe that if rabbits would scratch through mixed grains to get at what they like best, one or another of the trough would have gone down faster than another.
When I make bread at home, maybe once a month, I like their mixed grain fl our.
Handcrafted with 1/2" thick-butt mixed grain Western Red Cedar shingles, the 7-1/8" exposure is the newest addition to the popular line of Coastal thick-butt shingle panels, offered exclusively by Cedar Valley.
Make sandwiches with wholemeal, wholegrain or mixed grain bread instead of white.