Phase 3 of iNEMI's Creep Corrosion Project is currently performing laboratory-based experiments to further investigate the sensitivities of the influencing factors, including surface finish, flux, solder mask geometry, solder paste coverage, reflow and wave soldering, and mixed flowing gas (MFG) test conditions (corrosive gas concentration, humidity, temperature).
What does MFG stand for?
MFG stands for Mixed Flowing Gas (an accelerated-aging test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFG
We have 92 other meanings of MFG in our Acronym Attic
- Medford (Amtrak station code; Medford, OR)
- Message from God (band)
- Metadata Focus Group
- Microsoft Federation Gateway (identity service)
- Middle Frontal Gyrus (brain)
- minimum funding guarantee (UK)
- Mission from God (Swedish band)
- Mit Freundlichen Grüßen (German: With Best Regards)
- Mitfahrgelegenheit (German)
- Mitsubishi Food Group (Japan)
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (Japan)
- Modified Frigate
- Molded Fiber Glass (industrial material)
- Molded Fiber Glass Companies (Ashtabula, OH)
- More Friendly Garbage
- Most Fun Games
- Multi-Function Gateway
- Molded Fiber Glass Water Treatment Products Company (Union City, PA)
- Magnetic Field Generation Antenna
- Manufactured Free Glutamic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
PICMG hired the independent testing and research company, Contech Research, based in Attleboro, MA to perform the environmental testing, which included mechanical shock, random vibration, thermal shock, thermal cycling with humidity, temperature life, mixed flowing gas, insulation resistance, dielectric withstanding voltage, durability, insert and extraction force, salt, fog and sand.
Abstract: Test PCBs with various surface finishes were subjected to a mixed flowing gas environment with gaseous composition adjusted to achieve a tarEleted 500-600nm/day copper corrosion rate.
Initial attempts to create a controlled test for creep corrosion will be conducted in mixed flowing gas (MFG) chambers.