Mixed epithelial and stromal tumor of the kidney lacks the genetic alterations of cellular congenital mesoblastic nephroma.
What does MESTK stand for?
MESTK stands for Mixed Epithelial and Stromal Tumor of the Kidney
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Middle European Summer Time (GMT +0200)
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (South Korea)
- Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Missile Electrical System Test
- Mouse-Ear-Swelling-Test (method for the detection of skin sensitizing properties of substances)
- Multinational Entry Into Service Team
- Mayes Emergency Service Trust Authority
- Michigan Earth Science Teachers Association
- Martin E. Segal Theatre Center (CUNY)
- Mesh-Based Traffic and Interference-Aware Channel Assignment (wireless channel assignment scheme)
- Medical Education Support Unit (University of Kansas)
- Medical Equipment Service Unit (Queens Medical Centre Nottingham; UK)
- Metro Ethernet Service Unit (Nortel)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Monetary, Economic and Social Union (Germany)
- Mars Environmental Survey (NASA)
- Metalurgica del Sur Ltda (Guatemala)
- Metrics from Scholarly Usage of Resources (UK)
- Murine Embryonal Stem Cell Virus
- Ministry of Employment and Social Welfare (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adsay et al (7) proposed that this is a unique neoplasm and gave it the name mixed epithelial and stromal tumor of the kidney.