Prior to his post as senior executive advisor for MMC in Tokyo, Lawrence served as executive vice president of procurement and supply for Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America, Inc.
What does MMMA stand for?
MMMA stands for Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America (automotive company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMMA
We have 17 other meanings of MMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Triple M (Australian radio station)
- M. mycoides subspecies mycoides LC type (goat virus)
- Mycoplasma Mycoides Subspecies Mycoides Small Colony Type
- Mancomunidad de Municipios de La Metrópoli de Los Altos de Quetzaltenango
- Manpower Management Military Awards (USMC)
- Marbled Murrelet Management Area (Oregon)
- Metalforming Machinery Makers' Association
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Act of 2009
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (Paw Paw, MI)
- Midget Mixed Martial Arts
- Moscow Museum of Modern Art (Russia)
- Malmo Modified Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test
- Medical Material Management Branch
- Multimode Multiband
- Monitor-Merrimac Memorial Bridge Tunnel
- Marine Mammal Medic Certificate
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Maytag Messerschmitt Motorcycle Club
- Medical Materiel Management Center
- Melaka Manipal Medical College
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Kyodo Five former managers at Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America Inc.
announced Wednesday that it has won an initial multimillion-dollar order from Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America Inc.
TOKYO, March 30 Kyodo Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America (MMMA) has agreed to pay a total of $1.
Labor Secretary Lynn Martin, hired by the company last year at the height of the criticism, prepared the plan and presented it at a Chicago news conference Wednesday to Tsuneo Ohinouye, chairman and chief executive officer of Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America Inc.
Credit Union 1's Field of Membership includes active and retired Military, State of Illinois employees, Cook County employees, Chicago Tribune employees, the University of Illinois at Chicago, the Eastern Illinois University and Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America.
Tsuneo Ohinouye, chairman and chief executive of Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America, reportedly made an offer to settle after meeting with superiors in Japan.
Memorial Medical Center, Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America and Rogers Communications.