The MHIAE will be created as the wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe (MHIE).
What does MHIE stand for?
MHIE stands for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MHIE in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Health Information Center (now Onpoint Health Data; Manchester, ME)
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
- Michigan Health Insurance Company
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Montreal Heart Institute Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Men's Health Interest Group (various organizations)
- Metropolitan Housing Implementation Group (est. 1995; Minnesota)
- My Hand Is Good (poker)
- Mission Humanitaire Inter Grandes Ecoles (French: Inter-High School Humanitarian Mission)
- Marshall Holdings International, Inc. (pharmaceuticals; Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new company, which will be dedicated to the marketing and servicing of MHI's AC&R products will be created by detaching the AC&R operations of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe, Ltd.
opened a liaison office of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe, Ltd.