The 96-year-old prince, the eldest member of the imperial family, was diagnosed with mitral incompetence and entered St.
What does MI stand for?
MI stands for Mitral Incompetence (medical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MI
We have 67 other meanings of MI in our Acronym Attic
- Minor Irrigation (India)
- Minority Institutions
- Minority Interest (accounting)
- Miscellaneous (work) Item
- Misión Internacional (Guatemala, license plates)
- Misiones (Argentina province, airline code)
- Missed Intercept (combat aviation)
- Missile Item
- Mission Impact
- Mission Impossible
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trivial mitral incompetence was present in two infants, both born at 28 weeks' gestation.
About Mitral Regurgitation Mitral Regurgitation, mitral insufficiency or mitral incompetence,the most common type of heart valve disorder, occurs when the heart's mitral valve does not close properly resulting in an inadequate blood flow to the body.