DNA primers for amplification of mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase subunit I from diverse metazoan invertebrates.
What does MTCOI stand for?
MTCOI stands for Mitochondrial Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit I (genetics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Municipalities Trading Company of Manitoba Ltd. (Canada; Association of Manitoba Municipalities)
- Multi-Threshold Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Money Transfer Control Number (Western Union)
- MikroTik Certified Network Associate
- Macon Terminal Company (Macon, Georgia)
- Mean Temperature of the Coldest Month
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Mekong Tourism Coordinating Office (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Middle Tennessee Code Officials Association
- Marked Tree Church of God (Arkansas)
- Methods and Tools for Coordinating Concurrent, Distributed and Mobile Systems
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme
- Mark Thomas Comedy Product (TV show)
- Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
- Missile Tube Control Panel
- Multiplexer Timing Communications Package
- Mature T-Cell Proliferation 1
- Ministry of Transport Communications and Public Works (Timor)
- Maximal Tubular Calcium Reabsorption
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT To clarify phylogenetic relationships among the decabrachia cephalopods, especially the family Sepiidae and Sepiolidae, mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase subunit I (COI) gene and partial 16S rRNA gene were sequenced for 13 species.