Whether it be the tiny Ketchikan-based flightseeing operator serving up tours of Misty Fjords National Monument to cruiseship visitors, or the on-call MedEvac contractor awaiting the midnight-hour phone call from the hospital, Alaska's aviation entrepreneurs are blending up a unique mix of clientele, niche seasonal services and flexible operations in order to succeed.
What does MFNM stand for?
MFNM stands for Misty Fjords National Monument (Alaska, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFNM
We have 1 other meaning of MFNM in our Acronym Attic
- Military Family National Advisory Board (Canada)
- Mundaring Folk 'n' Blues Club (Perth, Western Australia)
- Medical Facilities of North Carolina (Charlotte, NC)
- Most Favored Nation Clause
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre (Canada)
- Machine Head (band)
- Margaret Fuller Neighborhood House (Cambridge, MA)
- Most Frequent Naturally Occurring Length Polymorphism
- Made for New Media
- Matawa First Nations Management (Canada)
- Minnesota Food and Nutrition Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Multilayer Feedforward Neural Networks
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Fiji Islands)
- Murchison Falls National Park (Uganda)
- Mutants for Nuclear Power (science fiction)
- Mother-Friendly Nurse Recognition
- Multi Frame Noise Reduction (camera feature)
- Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Canada)
- Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (intranasal corticosteroid)
- Most Favored Nation Status
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elias and Sitka national parks, plus the Klondike Historic Site (DawsonCity), Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve, Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, Misty Fjords National Monument and Tetlin National Wildlife Refuge.
Some of my ship tablemates raved about a trip to nearby Misty Fjords National Monument (it was supposed to be by float plane; poor visibility forced the tour operator to switch to a boat).
Ashore, embark on a seaplane exploration of the two-million-acre Misty Fjords National Monument.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Southeast Alaska encompasses Glacier Bay National Park, Admiralty Island National Monument and Misty Fjords National Monument.
9 - Misty Fjords Seaplane Exploration (Ketchikan) This showcases the dramatic beauty of the Misty Fjords National Monument, a 2-million acre wilderness of twisting fjords, crystalline lakes, 1,000-foot waterfalls and granite cliffs.
Tour flights range from afternoon trips through Misty Fjords National Monument and over Soule and Through glaciers to guided hiking, fishing and bear-watching excursions.
The region offers some of the finest king salmon fishing in the world as well as the scenic wonders found in Misty Fjords National Monument.