The Missouri Water Environment Association hosted the 2010 national competition and Ye received sponsorship from the New England Water Environment Association.
What does MWEA stand for?
MWEA stands for Missouri Water Environment Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWEA
We have 2 other meanings of MWEA in our Acronym Attic
- Men, Weapons and Equipment
- Michael Wonch Enterprises (Internet marketing; Watseka, IL)
- Microwave Workshops and Exhibition (IEEE-MTT)
- Minimal Working Example
- Mobile Work Equipment (UK)
- Music World Entertainment (record label; various locations)
- Maibornwolff et Al (German information technology firm)
- Medium Wave Electric Activity
- Michigan Water Environment Association (est. 1925)
- Mid Wales Energy Agency (UK)
- Mpigi Widows Entrepreneurs Association (Uganda)
- Myanmar Women Entrepreneurs' Association (est. 1995)
- Mount Weather Emergency Action Center (US FEMA)
- Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center (Bluemont, VA)
- Millennium Whole Earth Catalog (online resource)
- Mountaineer Wind Energy Center (Tucker County, WV)
- Mountrail Williams Electric Cooperative (North Dakota)
- Meaningful Watershed Educational Experience (experimental student project; Annapolis, MD; est. 2000)
- Multi-Variate Weight Enumeration Function
- Maidenhead, Windsor and Eton Flood Alleviation Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Missouri Water Environment Association has presented Elementis Specialties-Rheox with a Gold Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Compliance Award for 1999.
LOUIS, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich , a global leader in Life Science and High Technology, has been named a winner in the Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Compliance Awards, sponsored annually by the Missouri Water Environment Association.